If you’re anything like me, you are ravenously poking away on your iPhone during the majority of your spare time, your busy time, or even your “I am not going to use technology for the next hour” time. And don’t worry, it totally makes sense. Now with over 50,000 apps for the iPhone, you can simplify your life with apps related to movies, weather, sports, games and social media tools. But, with so many iPhone apps available, which ones are worth your money, or better yet, your time?
Well, after being an avid iPhone user for over two years, here are my three favorite fashion-related iPhone apps that I cannot wait to share with you!
I find myself using this application on a daily basis, and why not? The PEOPLE Celebrity News Tracker literally allows you to receive a new People Magazine every day! This application comes with:
- Latest News – Learn what is happening today!
- Daily Star Tracks – What are your favorite style icons, actors, actresses and singers doing?
- StyleWatch Segments – What was she wearing? Is that a new Trend? Where can I get that outfit?
- Celebrity Profile – Includes biography, photos, and news specifically pertaining to each person
Once again, I love this application because it like my Elle magazine shrunk itself into a pocket size version of itself. With so many features (listed below), how could you not want this FREE application apart of your daily life?
- News – Learn all you need to know about the Fashion World
- Fashion – New Trends listed are listed under here!
- Beauty – Features great new beauty products, trends, hairstyles and how-to’s in the beauty world
- Pop Culture – Designer related news
- Life & Love – Articles pertaining to relationships
- Astrology – Read your horoscope! (We all know we are suckers for this)
- My Elle – Any article of feature you loved can be saved into this folder which is a great way to customize your app!
- Style Videos – Exclusive runway video and front row feedback from the top shows
- Fashion Shows – Complete coverage of every major collection
- Party Recap + Photos – Photos & reports from the social scene
- Look of the Day – Vote for your favorite fashion moment!
- Men’s Fashion – With so many female-focused features, here is a section of in-depth coverage of the top menswear shows
- Style File Blog – The latest fashion news from around the globe