1. Miley Cyrus rocks a punk-inspired Balmain jumpsuit perfectly.
2. Taylor Swift updates her look staying away from chiffon dresses in this royal blue Zuhair Murad long sleeved mini dress, and I’m loving it!
3. Emmy Rossom, also in Zuhair Murad gown, has an unexpected outfit that lets her beautifully stand out from the crowd.
4. Lastly, Selena Gomez kills it in an Atelier Versace gown – one that I have been waiting to hit the red carpet since it’s debut in the Spring 2013 runway show!
1. Nicki Minaj… you’re at the Billboard Music Awards, not junior prom.
2. Ke$ha in Givenchy. I think you already know why she’s on this list.
3. Hayden Panettiere is too boring in her Halston Heritage gown.
4. Taylor Swift – You were singing “22,” not “6”!
*photos courtesy of Billboard Music Awards and Fashionista.com